Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Comedy, mystery, classic horror, children's stories, adventure and more! The range of titles available in the complete fourth season of The Classic Tales Podcast is unparalleled! It contains 29 audiobooks, including two complete novels and three newly recorded stories. It's over 39 hours long!
Whether you like fairy tales from Oscar Wilde and L. Frank Baum, HP Lovecraft's horror, adventure with The Scarlet Pimpernel, or mystery from GK Chesterton and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, you will find every tale stretches your imagination while presenting plenty of food for thought.
So pick up the fourth season of The Classic Tales Podcast, and take a journey through the greatest stories the world has ever known!
Complete list of titles:
- "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons", by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- "The Lady or the Tiger", by Frank Stockton
- "The Mandarin and the Butterfly", by L. Frank Baum
- "The Glass Dog", by L. Frank Baum
- "The Door in the Wall", by HG Wells
- Right Ho, Jeeves, by PG Wodehouse (complete novel)
- "The Call of Cthulhu", by HP Lovecraft
- "The Three Apples", from The Arabian Nights
- "Kaa's Hunting", by Rudyard Kipling
- "The Diaries of Adam and Eve", by Mark Twain (featuring guest narrator Cilla Harrison as Eve)
- "The Invisible Eye", by Erckmann-Chatrian
- "The Devoted Friend", by Oscar Wilde
- "The Attack of the Blackfoot", by Washington Irving
- "The Castaway", by WW Jacobs
- "The Head of Hair", by Guy de Maupassant
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, by Baroness Orczy (complete novel)
- "The Man from Snowy River" and other poems, by Banjo Paterson
- "Jeeves and the Chump Cyril", by PG Wodehouse
- "The Queer Feet", by GK Chesterton
- "The Bet", by Anton Chekhov
- "The Sensational Baron Munchausen", by Rudolph E. Raspe
- "Youth", by Joseph Conrad
- The Turn of the Screw, by Henry James (complete novella)
- "Rip Van Winkle", by Washington Irving
- "Dr. Ox's Experiment", by Jules Verne
- "The Horror of the Heights", by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- "Behind the White Brick", by Frances Hodgeson Burnett
- "The Flying Stars", by GK Chesterton
- "Where Love Is, God Is", by Leo Tolstoy
- "Death at the Excelsior", by PG Wodehouse