Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Best American Erotica, Volume 5: The Confessional
- Lu par : Richard Brewer, Gabrielle de Cuir, Pamella D'Pella
- Durée : 8 h
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 19,76 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Featuring erotic stories by Michael Thomas Ford, Tsaurah Litzky, Michael Lowenthal, and Nancy Kilpatrick.
The Best American Erotica, Volume 5, is the ideal collection for all lovers of first-rate erotic literary fiction.
Included in this collection:
- "Mate" by Lauren P. Burka
- "My Professor" by Ivy Topiary
- "Lunch" by Mark Stuertz
- "What He Did" by Thomas Roche
- "She Gets Her Ass F--ked Good" by Rose White and Eric Albert
- "Queer Punk" by Bob Vickery
- "Virtue Is its Own Reward" by Tsaurah Litzky
- "Bajando La Luna" by Ioana dp Valencia
- "The Case of the Demon Lover" by Nancy Kilpatrick
- "Day of Atonement: Confessional" by Michael Lowenthal
- "Behind the Mask" by Serena Moloch
- "What?" by Marcy Sheiner
- "Spanish Moss" by Stephen Spotte
- "A Puja to Ganesha" by Simon Sheppard
- "Tumors&Humors" by Joe Maynard
- "Real" by Bill Brent
- "Feeding Frenzy" by Ted Blumberg
- "Dictation" by E. R. Stewart
- "The Butch's New Clothing" by Mike Ford and Isobel Bird
- "Soap and Water" by Allegra Long
- "How Coyote Stole the Sun" by M. Christian
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1997.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Best American Erotica, Volume 5: The ConfessionalMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Disappointing at most
Would you try another book from the authors and/or the narrators?
The voices reading the different stories were pretty good but the stories themselves rather disappointing and only one or two enjoyable ones. My partner also read it and was not impressed.
What was your reaction to the ending? (No spoilers please!)
After going through the book the ending was as expected and didn't amount to much.
How did the narrator detract from the book?
Not bad in some stories, quite irritating in others.
Do you think The Best American Erotica 1997 (Unabridged Selections) needs a follow-up book? Why or why not?
I would hope ANY follow-up would be an improvement.