Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Texas Edible Wild Plant Foraging
- Beginner Foraging Field Guide for Finding, Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Food
- Lu par : Bailey Rose
- Durée : 3 h et 30 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Explore Texas like never before as you forage for 40 different wild edible plants!
Are you tired of overpriced supermarket greens and fruits that taste bland?
Are you looking for a way to eat healthy and fresh without breaking your wallet?
Have you heard of foraging but don’t know if it’s right for you?
And if you’re looking to forage for 100 percent natural food in and around Texas, you’ve come to the right place.
In Texas Edible Wild Plant Foraging, you will discover:
- Forty detailed profiles of wild edible plants in Texas (complete with identifying features, harvesting tips, and more!)
- All you need to know about ethical foraging—and how it can help you save the environment as well as your grocery budget
- Safety 101—prepare yourself against poisonous plants with a complete list of safety equipment, identifying tips, and more
- A comprehensive plant identification guide—ID edible plants in the wild with key identifiers, helpful resources, practical methods, and expert advice
- The universal edibility test—the number-one way to evaluate whether or not a plant is safe for eating
- The Texas foraging primer—explore cityscapes and countryside as you forage through various areas of Texas
- The expert forager’s guide to harvesting and storing edible plant parts—dry the greens, pickle the plant, or make a jam!
- And much more.
Foraging brings more benefits than just fresh edibles—it allows you to see nature in a different light and gives you a good bit of exercise, peace of mind, as well as a sense of achievement.
And all this without using a cent from your pocket! If you’re eager to start foraging for edible plants of the Texas in a safe and responsible way, you’ll need this audiobook today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Texas Edible Wild Plant ForagingMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Tim Kauppinen
Great specific info on foraging in Texas
Enjoyed this audiobook and it's included pdf/ebook. An excellent guide for beginners in the great state of Texas - thorough without bogging down the listener. Engaging narration makes it enjoyable to listen to!
Also liked the recipes and am looking forward to using them with the plants I can find nearby based on the content in this audiobook.
Very useful book
I thought I knew what to forage for until I found this audiobook. It’s just the gem i need whenever I go out into the wild or even there in the backyard. So many plants available for use as food and medicine, and warnings for the toxic ones to watch out for.
Also happy to have the PDF with full color pictures, very useful. The writer has detailed the several ways to use the plants we forage and finished off with recipes. I recommend this audiobook.
- Utilisateur anonyme
Very Helpful and Informative
I really enjoyed learning how to forage in my home state of Texas!
This audiobook is detailed and very specific. It talks about everything from harvesting, storing, and preserving your foraged wild plants.
Cool that it came with a PDF of the eBook as well - don't forget to download it!