Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
We all know that smoking kills, but did you know that sugar could be just as harmful? Unlock the expert strategies you need to kick this harmful habit for good!
Inside this book you'll discover:
- The disgusting truth about why sugar is killing you
- The basic mechanics of sugar and how it is harming your health
- How to get yourself off sugar and on to a healthier eating plan
- How sugar is slowly killing you
- The basics of refined sugar and what lies beyond
- Sugar: friend or foe?
- The cane sugar vs. corn sugar debate
- How much sugar is too much?
- Decoding the sugar label
- The 10 most common foods filled with sugar (that you'd never suspect)
- Kick the sugar habit to take back your health
- Your 28-day sugar detox
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Sweet Poison
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Robin Martin
EXCELLENTLY STATED! To the point and perfect length!
What a kick in the teeth for those of us that have willfully been sugar addicted for years... this info that Bill puts out there is not only factual, but put straight to the point, perfect amt of time to listen, easy to listen to though seemingly scary to hear these truths, Bill puts the changes we could make to allow the transition from the addictions very applicable! He also truly lays out the hidden truth about where sugar is really hiding ! Recommend this book for those who need the hard truth about sugar looking for applicable changes!! Thank you Bill!!
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
- Melanie L.
Very informative....I loved it!
Loved all the facts and information. I really loved the encouragement to be able to “quit” sugar. It’s seems like a big mountain to climb but with this information it seems wrong to not want this for my health.
This book is very educating and informative. The reader sounds like a robot and therefore a little distracting at first. I still gave it an overall five in hopes that more people will read it and gain a conviction to quit sugar.