Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Barbara Oakley shares with listeners how she came to understand how to use these learning strategies. She tells about how she thought she was not good at math or science but as she moved through a bout in the US Army earning her degree in Slavic Languages. She was so good at learning and speaking Russian that she was often mistaken for a native Russian speaker. Once she was in the field, she realized that her degree in languages was not enough. When she left the army, she was able to return to school and learn more about math and science. While writing the book, Oakley interviewed many educators, mathematicians, and scientists to find out how their brains were different.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- How To Transform Your Life By Learning How To Effectively Solve Problems
- The Reason Why Most People Today Fail On Math And Science Tests
- Learn How To Stop Feeling Frustrated When You Are Stuck On A Problem
Autres livres audio du même :
- Summary and Analysis of The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson
- It IS About Islam | Summary and Analysis of Glen Beck's It IS About Islam
- Summary and Analysis of Michelle Alexander's 'The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness'
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Summary and Analysis of a Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science by Barbara Oakley
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Azaryan Willpower
Maybe I was supposed to better research on what this audiobook is about, but I did not expect some1 to read the chapter names with a sentence describing the titles.
4 personnes ont trouvé cela utile