Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Start Your Own Business, 7th Edition
- The Only Startup Book You'll Ever Need
- Lu par : Pam Ward
- Durée : 26 h et 40 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 21,99 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In 2017, 34 percent of the workforce was considered part of the gig economy. This growing workforce of freelancers and side-giggers is also estimated to grow to 43 percent by 2020. That's four million freelancers, soon to be seven million by 2020.
Whether it's people looking to earn extra money, those tired of their nine-to-five, to entrepreneurs looking to grow their side hustle, Entrepreneur is uniquely qualified to guide a new generation of bold individuals looking to live their best lives and make it happen on their own terms. Whatever industry or jobs this new workforce takes, Start Your Own Business will guide them through the first three years of business.
They'll gain the know-how of more than 30 years of collective advice from those who've come before them to:
- How to avoid analysis paralysis when launching a business
- Tips for testing ideas in the real-world before going to market with insights from Gary Vaynerchuk
- Decide between building, buying, or becoming a distributor
- What to consider when looking for funding from venture capitalists, loans, cash advances, etc.
- Whether or not a coworking space is a right move
- Tips on running successful Facebook and Google ads as part of a marketing campaign
- Use micro-influencers to successfully promote your brand on social media
Ce que les auditeurs adorent à propos de Start Your Own Business, 7th EditionMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Amazon Customer
Best business book yet
Great information from beginning to end. Need to get a hard copy to review. Then I'll put the wheels in motion.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
I read this book for a graduate class I’m taking and found it to be very practical. It is chalk full of practical tips for every stage of starting a business.