Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you spend on a lot of junk that doesn’t make you happy? Instead of happiness, does money bring anxiety, stress, and debt into your life?
If your savings account is nonexistent and you have no idea where your hard-earned money is going, it’s time to redefine your spending habits.
Living alone from the age of 14, I learned how to spend and manage money the hard way. Since my early teenage years, I had to earn my own money - which sometimes barely exceeded $150 a month. I’m sharing my insights on how to manage even the smallest income to outlast the month, and how to spend smarter on more fulfilling things.
This book can help people working their first jobs, or experienced people that just make poor money decisions. I will highlight the most common money myths, marketing tricks, and irrational beliefs people fall prey to and teach you to avoid them.
Take charge of your money today.
- Scientific research about the psychology of our spending habits
- Learn how to spend less and save more and still enjoy life - regardless of your income
- How to assess value to make the best financial decision
- Map out your spending patterns to know where you need to change
Like it or not, money is part of everybody’s life. Learn to control it instead of letting it control you.
- The top five reasons people spend money
- Why the Six Persuasion Principles by Robert Cialdini get us almost all the time
- Understand online shopping and credit cards. Why are you more willing to spend using these
- Marketing tricks that always get you - deconstructed from subtle to overt
You can turn a blind eye to your financial problems, but they won’t disappear. Learn about the best personal finance practices of the rich and happy live a financially balanced life in the future. Build a solid foundation for your family and yourself.
There is a thin line between being cheap and frugal. Learn how to spend without getting labeled as cheap and without sacrificing your family’s well-being.
Arm yourself against the most common spending mistakes.
- How to break the vicious circle of shopping habits
- Financial literacy crash course: A-Z finance vocabulary, the five pillars of financial literacy and more
- Four things you should invest in
- Financial fasting and how to use it to your benefit
Get financial awareness:
- Get a clear picture on the difference between the 401(k), 403(b), TSP, IRA and Roth accounts
- Why should you have F-you money
- How can your money take you to financial independence (the 4% rule)
Imagine not worrying about debt, bills and late payment fees anymore. Picture paying for things that actually add value and happiness to your life.