How would it feel to master selling, take control of your business growth, and become a scale up millionaire?
Gordon McAlpine is a self-made, successful entrepreneur who has been there and done it. By starting up, growing, and exiting a highly successful global technology company without any funding from investors or the bank, he has personally proved that the organic scale up of a business really is an achievable dream. In Scale Up Millionaire he reveals his proven six-step scale up process, which shows you how to:
- Convert your solid product into a compelling proposition that will be the equal of the world’s leading companies
- Channel your passion and use "founder selling" to inspire prospects to want to buy from you
- Focus on building a strong sales pipeline to fuel your growth and create critical momentum
- Build and lead a world-class sales team, centered around positive, driven people who consistently smash their targets
- Use the "SPQ" (sales performance quarters) model to ensure your team perform in every sales meeting, even under intense pressure
- Adopt a precision mind-set to power up the speed of your scale up
Scale Up Millionaire gives you the opportunity to sell your way to a fast growth, high value enterprise, with the potential for a life-changing exit.
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
- Utilisateur anonyme
The best business book I've ever listened to!
It felt like having a friend beside you urging you on and with the exact information you need when you need it. The clearest most helpful book in this age of startups and entrepreneurs.