Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
- How to Triple Your Memory & Focus to Beat Procrastination and Achieve Success Fast with Perfect Decision Making Skills: Stop Overthinking and Improve Discipline)
- Lu par : Nic Natarella
- Durée : 2 h et 54 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Have you been suffering many sleepless nights, tossing and turning in your bed because you cannot seem to stop thinking about how much of your life you have wasted? Is your mind full of thoughts of the things that you could have done with your time if you weren’t so lazy? It would not be so bad if you were actually remorseful when you wake up the next day, but chances are you will still be too lazy to get your butt off the sofa and actually do anything, mainly because you have no energy due to lack of sleep. Once evening comes, you repeat the cycle all over again.
You will find:
- How to “cheat” more hours out of your day
- How to organize your to-do list for maximum productivity and minimum "I want to tear my hair out and kill someone"
- The myth of the “morning person”
- Why you already have what you need to succeed, even if you’re broke, ugly, and talentless
- The five willpower killers that destroy motivation
- How to get things done when you’re overwhelmed or don’t feel like it
- The sometimes friendly, sometimes not-so-friendly kick in the pants you need to make you see and do things differently, change your life, and hopefully laugh in the process
This book gives you a blueprint for developing powerful habits by making small changes at a time. When you follow the habit stacking method it’s easy to make changes because the changes are small and manageable. The power is in continuing to add to small habits.