Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Prince and Pawn
- Perilous Courts, Book 3
- Lu par : Kirt Graves, John Solo
- Durée : 8 h et 22 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 31,42 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
One night of bliss could unravel a kingdom.
Be obedient. Be grateful. As the neglected illegitimate son of a powerful family, Corin is expected to follow his magic-gifted brother to the palace as a servant. He’s unwilling but resigns and allows himself one night of distraction in a stranger’s arms.
Corin never knew pleasure and pain could be so exhilarating, so comforting. Corin only regrets he’ll never again see the anonymous man who ruined him for anyone else.
Until the next morning when Corin meets his brother’s new arranged fiancé.
Prince Audric doesn’t want a loveless political betrothal, but he’ll do anything for his kingdom. His last night of freedom is a rare indulgence—and a terrible mistake.
Corin is sweet and beautiful and sees Audric like nobody else does. He’s also Audric’s fiancé’s younger brother. Audric’s arranged betrothal might be a relationship in name only, but he can’t touch Corin again.
Constant proximity hurts when they can’t be together. But avoidance is impossible when Corin might be the key to unraveling the conspiracy behind Audric’s betrothal—and when Corin keeps fainting into Audric’s arms.
Prince and Pawn is a high fantasy gay romance with hurt/comfort, forbidden pining, inappropriate use of vines, and more magic tigers. The Perilous Courts series is best enjoyed in order, but each book follows a different prince and his Happily Ever After.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Prince and PawnMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Jennifer Smith
A Wonderful End to the Trilogy!
I loved Audric and Corin's story! The light BDSM aspect was hot, especially when it was mixed with Audric's powers. There were lots of exciting discoveries in this book and I loved the narration by Kirt Graves and John Solo. Can't wait for the spinoff series about the Dire princes!
- Kindle Customer
that was some
of the most erotic reading of pain kink. loved it. best book out of 3. Although I loved all of them.
Great series, wanted a bit more on page romance
Really am enjoying the overarching plotline unfolding and the world building in this series!
Out of the three books read in this series, this one was my least favorite, but still very entertaining.
- The fellcats! The animal additions to each book are excellent. They feel like main characters and I love the shenanigans they get into.
- Having their first encounter be where they didn't know who the other was, and how they had that moment of connection together. It was really nice getting into Audric's POV for once, and seeing that he's not a perfect prince like his brothers assume he is.
- Creative uses for vines, loved that magical addition
- I am so invested in the plot, and loved seeing the previous brothers and their partners making slight appearances to help continue the plot. I love how strong and supportive their familial unit is.
I didn't love:
- Compared to the slower and gradual buildup and lots of on page moments together both before and after getting together, this felt really rushed at the end. There's a time jump and boom they have their HEA. Would have loved to see more on page time of their romance after they were together?
- The audiobook when sped up at all pronounces Corin as Corn, and I couldn't stop loling at Corn (this is a me problem)
Overall, this one felt a bit like the ending was rushed and wrapped up a bit too quick. Still loving the series, but this one might be my least favorite of the series so far.
Loving this series! There are so few m/m fantasy series that are also truly romantic (and steamy), but this series does it. There is very light BDSM but it is not kink heavy by any means. Definitely listen to the other books in the series first as there are continuing elements in the story. The story is told in 3rd person, which is not for everyone, but I don't mind it. While there are evil mages and family betrayal, the angst level is low. Corin and Audric are so sweet together. Audric's attention and caring towards Corin makes the story.