Votre titre Audible gratuit
Potty Training and Positive Toddler Discipline
- 2-in-1 Value Bundle: The Step by Step Guide to Teach Your Child to Use the Potty and Proven Strategies to Tame Tantrums and Nurture Developing Minds
- Lu par : Amy Johnson, Lisa Cordileone
- Durée : 7 h et 17 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Développement personnel, relations et parentalité, Parentalité
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Help your child do their business, like it’s nobody’s business.
Do you want to potty train your child, and yet you have no idea where to begin, let alone which method to use?
Are you unsure of if your child is even ready to become potty trained?
Alternatively, have you tried potty training your child in the past with no success, leaving both you and your child feeling frustrated?
As any parent would acknowledge, potty training can be a hassle, yet it’s essential for the overall wellbeing of your child.
According to Erickson’s theory of development, unsuccessful potty training may lead to negative psychological effects, including:
- Low self-esteem
- Dependency on others
- And insecurity, to name a few
No parent would ever wish those things upon their child, especially if all it takes to avoid is to teach them one life-long skill.
While potty training may seem like a dreadful, time-staking task, there are different methods you can use to make the process successful, while also enjoyable.
In Potty Training and Positive Toddler Discipline, you will discover:
- The three aspects of your child’s developmental stage indicating they’re ready to take on potty training
- A foolproof five-step plan to make potty training a success, even if you’ve failed in the past
- Step-by-step guidance on the various potty training methods you can use based on your child’s specific needs
- The surprising health benefit potty training poses to your child when they finally get rid of those bothersome diapers
- The common potty training mistake parents make, and how to avoid it in order to streamline the process
- How to know if your child is experiencing regression, as well as how to manage it without losing weeks of hard work
- The secret to potty training success without spending more than $100, no planning required
- And much more
By successfully potty training your child, not only will you be the proudest parent in the world, but your child will also gain a sense of independence and confidence.
After all, what parent wouldn’t want to see their child’s face light up in glee once they realize they’ve accomplished a new skill?
The money you save on diapers will also allow you to focus those savings elsewhere, such as your child’s college fund, or even their dream birthday party.
Although you may be feeling overwhelmed and as if potty training is an impossible task to achieve, there is one crucial thing to remember:
You know your child best, and that understanding plays a huge role in going through the process together.
At one point or another, your child will have to learn potty training, and there’s no better time to start than the present.
If you want to discover how you can successfully potty train your child and help them gain a sense of self-confidence, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.