Men are the ones gifted with all sorts of power in our society, but a dirty little secret is that so many of them long to strip themselves of this power, to be tied down, gagged, spanked, taken, owned. They want to ease the burdens of manliness, if only for a little while, to be "ordered" to do all the naughty things they've dreamed of. Please, Ma'am shows some of the tantalizing possibilities out there for sniveling men and the women who love them.
Best-selling erotica editor Rachel Kramer Bussel has gathered together top voices in the genre, including D. L. King, Charlotte Stein, Graydancer, and many more. In Please, Ma'am, men willingly submit to the deliciously dominant women who entertain their deepest desires and give them the treatment they crave.
Table of contents:
- "I Live to Serve" by Teresa Noelle Roberts
- "It's Not Me, It's You" by Charlotte Stein
- "A Charmed Life" by Isabelle Gray
- "A Maze, and Grace" by Elizabeth Coldwell
- "Inside the Pride" by Remittance Girl
- "Modern Major General" by Craig J. Sorensen
- "Mr. February" by Madeline Elayne
- "Frozen" by A.D.R. Forte
- "Thrift Store Whore" by Sommer Marsden
- "Porch Swing" by Dominic Santi
- "Paypig" by Michael Hemmingson
- "The Crack of the Bat" by Heidi Champa
- "Dressing for Dinner" by Giselle Renarde
- "Living Rough" by Ariel Graham
- "Pick a Color" by D.L. King
- "Houseboy" by Rachel Kramer Bussel
- "The Unhappy Table" by Lee Ash
- "I'll Do It. For Her." by Graydancer
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
Thank you Ma'am!
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
I would recommend this to anyone who is in to a strong female taking charge.
Have you listened to any of Claire Fredericks’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
I believe this is the first thing I've heard Claire narrate. She did an exceptional job. Brought the characters to life very well.
Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I had several extreme reactions. Can't really talk about them in polite company though ;)
Any additional comments?
Rachel Kramer Bussel is the very best at compiling perfect stories to fit the theme of the anthology. Several well written stories of every type of male submission.
If you have any interest at all in this subject I'd highly recommend it.
Worth a purchase or credit use.
Try it out.
402 sur 402 personne(s) ont trouvé cet avis utile.