Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
- The Complete Guide to Apply Regenerative Agricultural Principles from Urban Gardening to Mini-Farming. The Earth-Friendly Choice to Achieve Sustainable Living
- Lu par : Mikael Naramore
- Durée : 8 h et 44 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 17,91 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Dive into the world of permaculture and unearth the path to an enjoyable, sustainable, and eco-friendly lifestyle!
As a practical beginner’s handbook to the wonders of eco-friendly living, this complete guide to the art of permaculture delves into the secrets of self-sufficiency, arming listeners with a wealth of handy tips for enjoying an environmentally sustainable existence.
Ranging from organic gardening and soil improvement strategies to hydroponics, aquaponics, and more, this ultimate audiobook reveals how you can enjoy healthy food and help the environment while saving money at the same time. You’ll discover:
- The founding principles of permaculture – and what makes it so different to traditional gardening
- Ingenious permaculture practices for a more sustainable garden
- Tips and tricks for making permaculture work for you
- Must-know advice for cultivating healthy, happy soil
- A details look at greenhouses, aquaculture, hydroponics and more
- The ingenious reasons why animals can help your garden flourish
- Handy tips for maximizing your garden’s harvest and productivity
- And more!
Perfect for anybody who wants to get back to basics, free themselves from depending on grocery stores, enjoy delicious home-grown food, inspire your family to become more environmentally conscious, this guide will help beginner and experienced growers alike learn to embrace permaculture and become part of our planet’s future.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.