Votre titre Audible gratuit
- Take Action and Stop Worrying. Exercises and Mini Habits Will Help Men and Women to Control Too Many Bad Thoughts, Improve Self-Esteem, Build Self-Confidence, Relieve Stress and Anxiety.
- Lu par : Russell Newton
- Durée : 3 h et 8 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Santé et bien-être, Médecine et secteur des soins de santé
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Is overthinking everything ruining your life, but you do not know how to stop?
Overthinking is common in most people; many people just cannot seem to help it. They constantly think about what happened the previous day, and they are worried about how they are going to achieve their dreams the next day. But the problem is by constantly overthinking all that happens is they start getting anxious to the point that they cannot do anything at all.
Overthinking is a common form of anxiety, also called running thoughts, and it is more common than most people think. But, with the practice and by learning the lessons in this book, you can put a stop to your overthinking.
What will you learn from this book?
- What is overthinking?
- What are the most common causes of overthinking?
- How to control your emotions and stop overthinking
- How to improve your concentration
- How to become more confident
- The secrets to organizing yourself and your thoughts
- How to practice aspects of minimalism for anxiety relief
- And so much more!
With this book, you will learn everything that you need to know to stop overthinking every detail of your life. Whether you realize it or not, overthinking is unhealthy and, over time, can wear down your mental well-being. It’s time to take your life back, and with the lessons in this book, you will learn how.
If you are ready to stop overthinking and get control of your life back, then you need to get this book today! Buy now to get started!