Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In the 1950s, it was enough for a family to have one bread-winner. In the 1970s and 1980s, families needed two incomes to get ahead. Today, in this world of economic upheaval, even dual-income families can barely make ends meet. Corporate downsizing and restructuring make the future of every job uncertain - and how can you plan for the rest of your life when it's difficult to plan for next week? But for those lucky few who understand what is causing this tidal wave of economic change, a life of financial security and even prosperity is not only possible, but easy to achieve. Using Robert G. Allen's powerful, proven techniques, you can create multiple streams of income - income so stable and secure it can lead to a lifetime of wealth and ease. Whether your goal is to gain extra monthly income or to escape the stress of the rat race altogether, Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth can put you on the path to prosperity, peace, and health. In this invaluable program, Robert G. Allen - and select professionals who have experienced immense success using his techniques - will demonstrate:
- How to plant a "money tree" for a lifetime of recession-proof wealth.
- The seven skills of highly prosperous people - secrets used by the wealthy to make and guard their fortunes.
- The importance of becoming an intrapreneur, entrepreneur, infopreneur, or auto-preneur.
- The gold mines waiting to be discovered in the Internet, real estate, compound interest, and Robert Allen's own "nothing down" strategies.
- How to eliminate anxiety about making money and becoming wealthy.
- How to manage as many as six streams of income in as little as one hour a day - freeing you to enjoy your financial success.
- And much, much more!
When you create multiple streams of income, you are forming a powerful tide of prosperity that can carry you along for a lifetime of fortune and freedom.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.