Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Mindfulness for Anxiety
- Using Meditation & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Lu par : Stacy James Near
- Durée : 3 h et 28 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Anxiety has become a growing topic over the last several years. More and more people have come out in public, saying that they have or are suffering from an anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorders are becoming more common as our society continues to become more and more fast-paced.
People begin to automate more actions every day to reduce the amount of brain power they have to use. When thoughts become more automated to save energy, nobody even notices why they are having anxiety - they just are. This type of automation can happen to anyone that is living a fast-paced life and is often the source of anxiety.
This audiobook is designed to help you manage your symptoms of anxiety by introducing more mindfulness into your life. By learning to pay more attention to the things happening around you in the present moment, you are able to reduce the amount of anxious thoughts regarding things that may have happened in the past or you anticipate to happen in the future. Mindfulness is a component in many types of therapies and activities and is proven to be an effective anxiety-management technique.
This audiobook will help you learn to manage your anxiety by covering the following topics:
- What anxiety is and how it’s typically caused
- Physical and mental symptoms of anxiety
- Different types of anxiety disorders and understanding the relationship between these different types
- Ways how anxiety disorders are diagnosed
- External and environmental causes of anxiety disorders
- Mindfulness techniques to help you control your anxiety, including meditation and breathing exercises
- Different types of meditation techniques to help you with anxiety management
- Cognitive behavioral therapy - what it is, how it works, and learning the relationship between CBT and mindfulness
- Panic attack management using mindfulness and other proven treatments
- Practice of mindfulness with your physical health to reduce anxiety
These topics are here to not only teach you about anxiety management strategies, but to help you understand your own unique anxiety, its source, triggers, and symptoms so that you can time your anxiety treatments well.
Understanding your own anxiety is just as important as learning techniques to manage it as without really understanding it, it is tough to make prevention plans. Moreover, this book will teach you various different types of mindfulness strategies, so you can utilize more than one technique at a time. These numerous strategies are here to help you tackle more areas of your anxiety and to see which technique works best for you.
Since everybody is different and nobody’s anxieties are the same, practicing multiple techniques will help you identify which works best specifically to you. If you are ready to learn more about your own anxiety and begin to manage it, this audiobook is the right choice for you.
Buy Mindfulness for Anxiety today to begin to understand your own anxieties more and to utilize various techniques to help combat and manage it better so you can live your life to the fullest.