Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In this guide, you will learn many different techniques and information that is useful when drawing manga. So, taking everything into account here is the information you will learn.
Some of the information that is useful to know prior to starting with drawing manga are:
- The history of manga
- What the top manga comics are
- What the top manga television shows and movies are
- Also, the five main types of manga that are used today
You will also learn how to draw:
- The different features contained in manga
These features include both male and female versions, such as:
- The different styles of eyes
- Along with the types of expressions that are contained within them
- The different styles of mouths within manga
- The different styles of noses within manga
- The different styles of hair within manga
- The different expressions contained in manga
These expressions will cover both female and male versions, such as:
- The base face
- The famous nosebleed
- And so much more
As there are a variety of different emotions that take place within manga. You will also learn the anatomy contained in manga.
Things that take place in this category are:
- Body proportions
- Different techniques for drawing the body
- And so much more.
About the Expert
Rebecca Bauer is a new, up-and-coming author with an extensive background in writing. She has had some of her poetry collection published in With Honors: 2007 Poetry Collection. She is also an artist and has been commissioned to illustrate children's books in the past. Rebecca has lived in Michigan her entire life and would love to move to New York City or Seattle. She would also like to travel the world with her husband and three cats, helping poverty-stricken countries and making the world a better place.
Rebecca intends to continue writing, self-publishing her own works, and illustrating many more children's books in the future.
HowExpert publishes quick "how to" guides on unique topics by everyday experts.