Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Love your body... get your life back!
Do you feel trapped by body hate? Are negative body thoughts taking over your life? Let's face it: body hate is ugly. It steals your time, your money and your peace of mind. Most of all, it can hold you back from living your dreams and leading the life you truly desire.
Love Your Body tackles the negative thought patterns that cause you to feel anxious, discouraged and downright miserable about your appearance. It's a simple, common-sense guide to learning how the way you think affects how you feel about your body (and your life!). In this book, you'll learn to:
- Detect and banish negative body thoughts
- Overcome thought patterns that cause body hate
- Form positive standards for beauty that empower you
- Free yourself from the body hate that holds you back from reaching your dreams
- Stop habits that encourage body hate
- Work with your body in a positive way that doesn't get in the way of living your life
- Talk back to negative body thoughts so they don't rule your life
- Learn real, actionable ways you can start loving your body and taking care of yourself right now
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Love Your Body: The Imperfect Girl's Guide to Positive Body ImageNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
such a kind book
loved it. exactly what i needed to hear right now. in a time when body image is such a huge issue, i was struggling to accept myself.
4 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
Wow it made me feel worse!
I thought this would give me ways of thinking more positively but instead it provided reasons why I should hate my body more than I do that I had not thought about before. This is not for someone who is on the verge of any delicate mental balance. It made me feel worse and if I had listened to this at a different time in my life I could see it pushing me over the edge of being able to see life as worth living. I am sure it has helped someone but not me. Reader beware.
- Mrs. Elizabeth
Great read. Very helpful.
Thank you! I found this extremely helpful. It is such an important part of life.