Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Lean Marketing Explained
- Lu par : Saethon Williams
- Durée : 38 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 3,55 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Are you running a marketing business or thinking of starting one?
Are you starting your business from a small scale and have limited resources and are confused how to manage it all, which restricts the amount of possessions?
No matter which of the two categories you are in, the key thing is that your concern is with lean marketing, and that is what this book is all about.
Lean marketing is a strategic approach that is gaining popularity because of the positive results that it brings out. In order to flourish your marketing business without worrying about limited resources, lean marketing is what you need!
What you'll learn in this book:
- What exactly lean marketing is
- Eric Ries' thoughts on lean marketing
- The five stages of lean marketing funnel
- A list of lean marketing principles
- Why you should choose lean marketing
- How you can apply this strategy to your small business setup
- Examples to prove that lean marketing is not a myth but is real
If you really wish to challenge your competitors in the market, you have no time to waste and no resource to fritter away.
Begin your journey of lean marketing from this comprehensive guide, learn everything you need to know about it, and then apply it practically. Gear up and listen on!