Start Laughing, Loving, and Living your way to the good life today. America's greatest team on successful daily living (as featured on CBS News 60 Minutes) shares an exciting new experiencing program that shows you how you can enjoy a vibrant, worry-free life of health, wealth, and happiness. Recorded live in the popular three-day Successful Life Course program. You will learn:
- Life Is for Laughing, Loving, and Living
- Daily Menu for the Good Life
- Imagination vs. Willpower, Happiness vs. Worry
- If You Know What You Want, You Can Have It
- The Art of Increased Productivity and Feeling Good
- Problems Become Opportunities
- Successful Staff and Sales Meetings
- Enjoyable Eating and Drinking Habits for Improved Health
- Fun and Easy Exercises to Build a Strong, Vibrant Body
- Liking You - Loving Life Creates Accomplishment
- Habit Patterns of a Winner
- How to Encourage and Inspire Cooperation and Support
- Developing Leadership
- Monkey on Whose Back?
- Winning Is a Developed Habit
- Being a Better Communicator Makes Life Enjoyable and Happier
- How the Mind Works to Shape Your Environment
- Mind-Controlled Relaxation and Programming Success
Autres livres audio du même :
- Bryon S.
What a Gem!
Very grateful to have found this program! This is an excellent compilation of many different timeless works as well as Ed's own material. Ed delivers in an enthusiastic, engaging way. I only wish I had found this sooner as he delivered his final live class at the end of 2015. This is a good collection of love class sessions and other recorded works. Very thorough. Give this one a go you won't regret it!
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
Funny and Inspiring
I had first purchased Ed Forman's "Pounds and Inches". Looking for more of his books I came across "Laughing, Loving, and Living". This is a 10 HOUR BOOK! I wish I would have purchased this first because it has the same material as "Pounds and Inches" . This book is funny in some chapters and inspirational in others. Alot of what is said is just good common sense, but I just didn't realize it until Ed put it into his own analogy and with humor. I tried to listen to this book in one day, but there were times that I had to put on headphones because I could not hear or understand what was being said, (strong southern accent and Walter Cronkit voice).This book was great to listen to while I cleaned, or as I was lying in bed. Overall the book is great, and I have gone back to it several times. I would recommend Laughing, Loving, and Living" to my friends and family..