Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Drawn from the enchanting tales told to Kipling as a child in India, Just So Stories reveals the magic of the dawn of the world, when animals could talk and think like people. Cats and dogs, kangaroos and tortoises, hedgehogs and jaguars, whales and leopards, and many others are brought to life in an exotic Eastern landscape of "high and far times ago". Children will discover how the leopard got his spots, the elephant his trunk, and the camel his hump through clever tales that subtly hint at the pitfalls of arrogance and the importance of creativity.
Kipling composed these 12 stories and 12 poems to be read aloud, and their whimsical imagery and rhythmic language are sure to delight both children and adults for another hundred years.
1. "How the Whale Got His Throat"
2. "How the Camel Got His Hump"
3. "How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin"
4. "How the Leopard Got His Spots"
5. "The Elephant's Child"
6. "The Sing Song of Old Man Kangaroo"
7. "The Beginning of the Armadillos"
8. "How the First Letter Was Written"
9. "How the Alphabet Was Made"
10. "The Crab That Played with the Sea"
11. "The Cat That Walked by Himself"
12. "The Butterfly That Stamped"
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Just So StoriesNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Just Wonderful Stories
Rediscovered these charming and clever stories as an adult. Johanna Ward's reading makes the most of Kipling's humour and the "personalities" of his animal characters. Well worth multiple listens!
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile