Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Job Interview Preparation
- A Complete Guide to Win the Job Interview Process, with Tough Questions and Answers, Skills, Techniques and Expert’s Tips. The Secrets to Get Any Job You Want!
- Lu par : Greg Pierce
- Durée : 3 h et 18 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
If you want to improve your ability to interview and truly prepare yourself to answer any interview question in order to get any job you desire then keep reading!
There are a few things you can do to get yourself ready for the interview. The amount of time you have to prep for the interview will determine what you are able to do, but if you’re reading this and have an interview coming up get started right away!
The only true way you will be fully comfortable with tough questions is if you know your stuff. A lot of questions come up that almost throw you off guard when you initially hear them, but reading between the lines and understanding the reason why these questions are being asked is much more important than just answering them.
Just answering the questions that are listed in this audiobook will prepare you for an arsenal of tough questions that would be thrown your way.
In this guide we have ensured you have everything you will need to get set for that upcoming interview and that job is yours!
Here are some of the contents covered here:
- The key to preparation
- Preparing for role-plays and last-minute tips before you go
- Advanced interview preparation and interview question insights
- The planning and preparation phase
- When does your interview start?
- The job-hunting mindset
- Writing a great résumé
- How to impress the interviewer
- What to bring and wear, presence in mind, body and energy
- Nuances of effective communication skills
- And more!
If you want to improve your ability to interview, prepare yourself to answer any interview question and become a more confident interviewer, you need this audiobook.
Even if you have no experience, you have tried and failed, or you think you will never be able.
Grab this audiobook now and become closer to your target!