Votre titre Audible gratuit
Italian Short Stories for Beginners, Volume 2 [Italian Edition]
Improve your comprehension, grow your vocabulary and ignite your imagination with these unconventional Italian short stories! This is Volume Two of the international best seller, featuring eight brand new stories!
In this book you will find:
- Short stories from a variety of compelling genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thrillers, so you'll have great fun listening, whilst learning a wide range of new vocabulary!
- Stories broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story and feel a sense of achievement without great difficulty!
- Realistic amounts of new vocabulary so you're not overwhelmed by complex words. Instead of pausing to look up every word, you'll absorb new vocabulary from the context of the story, and experience that moment when you say: "I totally understood that sentence!"
- Carefully-crafted Italian using straightforward grammar that is comprehensible for beginner and intermediate level learners. You'll enjoy listening and learning new grammatical structures without any feelings of frustration.
- Plenty of natural dialogues in each story, so that you can learn conversational Italian whilst you listen, and improve your speaking ability at the same time!
Italian Short Stories for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level. The eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of fun while listening, so you can enjoy Italian again!
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
- Jennifer K.
What disappointed you about Italian Short Stories for Beginners, Volume 2 [Italian Edition]?
I was hoping that this would include the vocabulary lists and quizzes for maximum learning. Instead, the narrator chose to omit these important aspects of the book while also arbitrarily skipping over portions of the text. This makes this audio book pretty useless. Very disappointing.
Has Italian Short Stories for Beginners, Volume 2 [Italian Edition] turned you off from other books in this genre?
Would you be willing to try another one of Federico Borghi’s performances?
If you could play editor, what scene or scenes would you have cut from Italian Short Stories for Beginners, Volume 2 [Italian Edition]?
i would not have cut anymore scenes - - there was already too much omitted. I would have added the complete text.
Any additional comments?
it would be great if audible offered an updated edition of this to include all the lessons
3 sur 4 personne(s) ont trouvé cet avis utile.
- Salvador Gil - Mandy Schwint
Great book of short Stories
Great for practising Italian. I enjoyed the stories. Very well read. I recommend this book for Italian learners.
very helpful for developing your listening skills
This book very helpful for developing your listening skills in Italian. It' worth the investment and time.