Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
If you are keen on making impactful and sustainably-positive changes to your lifestyle, body, and mind using natural techniques, then you have come to the right place.
Let’s see what you have tried until now to achieve a total body transformation:
- All the "clean eating" options available on the internet?
- Consuming copious amounts of various supplements every morning?
- Hitting the gym and sweating yourself off to eternity?
- Following all the "crash diet" options given by friends, family, and everyone else around?
- Spending tons of money on buying potions that deliver magical detoxification and weight loss results within days or weeks?
And yet, you see your reflection in the mirror, and what you see doesn’t make you happy at all. After trying so many options, perhaps, certain body parts are reflecting the results of your hard work. For example, maybe your arms and legs are fine or perhaps, too thin because of hitting the gym too often for your own good? What about the pockets of fat all over your sides? And your belly? What can you do to reduce that stubborn visceral fat? Sounds like your story?
This audiobook traces the history and success of intermittent fasting that has been in existence since time immemorial. This audiobook deals with one of the most natural and long-standing methods of losing excess stored fat, and consequently achieving weight loss, excellent body fitness, and overall improvement in health. Here are some highlights of what you can find inside this audiobook:
- It is NOT about any crash diet.
- It talks about ancient and tried-and-tested methods of eating that have benefited humankind since the beginning of time!
- It talks about one of the most natural ways of managing your food and energy requirements.
- It gives you intricate (and yet easily understandable) scientific basis on why intermittent fasting is the best way to lose fat. You will see how wise our ancestors were even when they had no access to sophisticated labs and resources.
- You will learn how to remain fit and yet have the required amount of muscle while effectively getting rid of excessive fat.
- You will learn why it is not right to lose weight as fast as possible.
- Heard of carb cycling? In this audiobook, you will learn how you can combine carb cycling with intermittent fasting to make sure you get the correct dose of carbs; not more not less.
- This audiobook gives you self-assessment questions and quizzes helping you understand if you are ready to take the intermittent fasting journey.
- It provokes you to think of your present condition, how it came about, and how you can go about reversing it.
So, if you want to access the above information, lose weight without the pain of diets, and other supposedly "magic tricks" then buy this audiobook.