Ask yourself the following:
- Do you tend to make snap judgments about others and jump to conclusions?
- Do you blame people for the experiences you have?
- Have you noticed how people radiate their strong emotions and wondered if you do the same?
If so, then this book is for you.
Elsabe explains how our emotions cloud our judgement and get us into trouble.
This book is not about blame or guilt, or other time-wasting uses of energy. It is about explaining how we can manage and use our emotions in our favor. Imagine being in charge of every situation because you are in a space of calmness and in control. Yes, life is a challenge. That is what we are here for. We can allow our emotions to run away with us and make situations worse, or we can understand how emotions work and use them in our favor.
Elsabe is a well-known psychic, author, and coach. She has a unique view on life based on information she channeled through psychic readings and dreams. Elsabe then applied that information to her own life and gained more wisdom.
This book is one in a series of books where she shares her wisdom in a simple, effective way by allowing her listeners to share her journey.
You will learn:
- How to define yourself by changing your mood
- Why your strong emotions push people away from you and how you can change those emotions in your favor
- How to respect the inner pain of others without judging
- How you can change the world one step at a time by starting with your own life
- Why we have family strife but we remain family
- How we make things worse with emotional outbursts and jumping to conclusions
- That you can add to issues in the news, e.g. crime, by focusing your thoughts on them, or you can choose what you want to focus on
- How a bad temper can make you do stupid things and how you can take ownership and turn it around
- A way of changing a wrong first impression by looking for the good in the person
- That when you recognize your own worth, bullies cannot bother you
- How lies can shape an entire future for the people involved
- Why inner peace does not last
- What to do with other people's views about you
- That memories are there to be cherished, and they are always yours
- Why no other person can make you happy
- That a focus on positive thinking does a lot more damage than accepting life's ups and downs
- How powerful forgiveness can be in your life
- That memories become part of us and it is up to us to own and love them
- How to practice the universal law of "say what you do and do what you say"
Improve Your Emotional Intelligence is written as a series of short articles with useful prompts throughout that encourage you to pause and reflect, make notes, answer questions, and more.