Votre titre Audible gratuit
How to Go on After the Loss of Your Mother
- A Life Changing Guide to Stop Feeling Guilty, Forgiving Yourself and Coping with Grief and Loss
- Lu par : Monica Wolfkill VO, LLC
- Durée : 5 h et 37 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Développement personnel, relations et parentalité, Développement personnel
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
We don't "move on" with grief. We move forward with it.
If you're feeling heartbroken and this heartache has been going on for a weirdly long time; if you are “stuck” after the loss of your mother, if you feel you can’t move past feeling heartbroken over the grief, then...this book will work to help you to find your peace.
But first, a warning. Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
- This book is for you but it's not just an information product.
- This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant relief without having to do any work.
So with that said, let me tell you...
Do the following symptoms sound familiar?
- Agitation - Inability to relax, shaken up
- Anger - A strong emotion of displeasure with others or with an event
- Anxiety - Feeling nervous and worried
- Apathy - Things do not seem important anymore, not caring what happens
- Betrayal - Feeling someone purposely chose to hurt you
- Despair - To lose hope
- Disbelief - Trouble accepting the loss really happened
- Emptiness - Feeling hopeless and sad, with nothing to give others
- Fear - The individual does not feel safe or worries for the safety of loved ones
- Guilt - Self-blame, feeling regretful about doing or not doing something
- Helplessness - Feeling like there is nothing one can do to make a difference in a situation
- Impatience - Want things right away and have trouble waiting
- Isolation - Removed or away from others
- Loneliness - Feeling alone
- Numbness - Can’t feel any emotion
- Powerlessness - Having no control over what is happening
- Relief - To feel free from stress, pain, or burden
- Sadness - Feeling unhappy and sorrowful
- Shame - Feeling dishonored or disgraced
- Shock - Feeling surprised and disturbed by a sudden powerful event
- Strength - Tough, powerful
- Thankfulness - Appreciative
- Uncertainty - Feeling unsure
- Uselessness - Feeling worthless
- Weakness - Frail, powerless
The list goes on...
You don't have to live this way forever.
Here's a little sneak preview of what you’ll get:
- Resolving family conflict after the loss
- The grief process
- Grief and anxiety
- Grief and relationships
- The physical impact of grief
- How to deal with regrets
- Coping with your mother’s reappearance
- Finding grief-coping techniques
- What not to say to someone who is grieving
- Strategies to finding happiness again
- Ways to heal after the loss
What’s holding you back?
I’m afraid of really hearing the truth.
My book is designed with you in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner.