Votre titre Audible gratuit
How to Analyze People with Dark Psychology
- This Book Reveals the Secrets of Mental and Emotional Manipulation, Practical Advice on How to Analyze People, Mind and How Dark Psychology Can Be Used All in One Book
- Lu par : Peter Prova
- Durée : 4 h et 8 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Santé et bien-être, Psychologie et psychiatrie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The best guide that teaches how to understand, read, and influence people like a true leader.
Are you tired of people?
Why do people think and act so irrational?
Are you frustrated because even when you understand people, they still don't behave according to your expectations?
Don't give up!
This is the audiobook that will settle it once and for all!
This audiobook is prepared in an exceptional way that helps you understand each individual separately. It will help you understand how and why people behave randomly, and what motivates them.
The step-by-step techniques will lead you to read people like a pro. In addition to this, you will become a better leader as you learn how to influence people in the right way.
Without giving you flowery words, it is widely known that the art of reading people correctly is very difficult. It becomes frustrating when you can't get people to change their terrible behavior.
It makes you wonder if you can be an influential leader.
You begin to wonder:
- How can I establish communication with people?
- What is their body language saying? How can I speak effectively to them and get them to make my wish?
- Is it really achievable for ordinary people to analyze others correctly?
All this can be a tough maze to navigate, but you must remember that reading people's behavior is a skill. Like all skills, it must be practiced with time, effort, and patience. You and anyone can master this skill especially when the techniques are well laid out for you.
What makes this audiobook unique?
This audiobook is not filled with technical analysis, scientific research, and facts that will bore you in minutes. So many books on this subject dwell on all these jargons, which will only make you understand the complexities of human behavior. You might give up on the practice if this is all you will learn.
This audiobook deviates from analysis and focuses mainly on building skills through an easy-to-learn guide. It is fast-paced to propel you into active practice rather than make you dwell on the reading process alone.
In this audiobook, you will find out:
- Why people behave randomly
- What motivates people and force them into action
- How you can easily analyze people without having the gift of a social empath
- Popular body language and what they mean
- How to influence people without manipulating them
- How to use hypnosis when you are speaking
- The mind games you can play to control the mind of those around.
- and more...