Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
How to Analyze People
- How to Read People Instantly Using Body Language, Facial Expressions, and Emotional Intelligence
- Lu par : David Van Der Molen
- Durée : 1 h et 33 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Think about how special your life could be if you really knew the way to read other people in your life.
Be it evaluating prospective business clients, understanding what your co-workers are truly thinking, or just having the ability to analyze the real intentions of people on the street. You will have an advantage in life and gain more from your relationships, particularly whenever you are looking at detecting possible dishonest behavior. However, most individuals do not have the correct verbal and non-verbal skills.
Within this audiobook, King gives listeners a firsthand look into body language lessons. In addition, this is a practical real life guidebook on how to:
- Understand your emotions, to better understand others
- Use verbal and nonverbal cues to assess any situation
- Recognize signals people subconsciously give away
- Understanding the words spoken and why they were chosen
- Interpret facial expressions and gestures
- And many more
How to Analyze People is a combination of research principles mixed with real life advice on how to read human behavior. The verbal and non-verbal analysis lessons will provide you an advantage, in both personal and business relationships.