Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Hallucinations can happen to everyone, but of course, there are certain causes and consequences to hallucinations. Sometimes it involves schizophrenia, other times drugs, but even “normal” people who have no disorders or aren’t involved in anything potentially harmful can be affected by unwanted hallucinations. This leaves us with some interesting questions:
Are hallucinations always bad?
Why does the human mind resort to hallucinating?
What happens in our brains when we experience hallucinations?
These questions and others will be addressed in this clear, straightforward psychology audiobook. In a nutshell, other related subtopics can be found in this audiobook as well, such as:
• How normal hallucinations really are and if you need to do something about them.
• In which ways nocturnal hallucinations differ from the ones you may have during the daytime.
• Causes, symptoms, signs, and coping methods.
• Shocking truths about hypnagogic hallucinations.
• The surprising benefits of certain hallucination techniques to battle stress and anxiety.
• Detoxification medication as a healing treatment.
• Sleep paralysis in relation to hallucinations.
• How to talk to or help someone who is in the middle of a hallucinating experience.
• What to do when hallucinations are related to Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
• Schizophrenic symptoms and causes for hallucinations.
An in-depth, scientific outline and wealth of information awaits you in this comprehensible guide. Become familiar with the effects and causes of hallucinations, and know what to do when they occur, either in your own life or someone else’s.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Hallucinations: Delusion, Deception, and Perception ExplainedNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
I liked the information in this book. A lot of people suffer from hallucinations and this guide can help.
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
FOr those who suffer from hallucinations, or just people who want to know more about it, this is an excellent short guide.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
Our minds deceive us
It is true. We tend to deceive ourselves, subconsciously, and in the process, we don't realize what is being lost. This book goes deeper into the mind's interchangable data and explains why we hallucinate and what to do about it. All in all, it's a great book to listen to. Eric Boozer's voice is good to listen to. No complaints.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile