Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
New from the best-selling HBR's 10 Must Reads series.
Most teams underperform. Yours can beat the odds.
If you listen to nothing else on building better teams, listen to these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you assemble and steer teams that get results.
Leading experts such as Jon Katzenbach, Teresa Amabile, and Tamara Erickson provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Boost team performance through mutual accountability
- Motivate large, diverse groups to tackle complex projects
- Increase your teams' emotional intelligence
- Prevent decision deadlock
- Extract results from a bunch of touchy superstars
- Fight constructively with top-management colleagues
Looking for more Must Read articles from Harvard Business Review? Check out these titles in the popular series:
- HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de HBR's 10 Must Reads on Teams
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Nick H.
HBR Must Read Summaries
The reviews provided an excellent brief on various topics assisting in listening selection. the reviews were very comprehensive allowing good take aways of concept and strategies remembering approaches learned prior and set aside.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile