Have you always wanted to learn how to play golf? Does this game appeal to you but you were afraid to give it a try? If you have answered affirmatively to either one of these two questions, you have arrived at this book for all the right reasons. Golf is an amazing game and, with practice, you too can become a great golf player. With the help of this book, you can learn how to play golf, as well as discover the rules of the game and the best tips for beginners. Here is a preview of what you will actually discover in the book....
- A quick overview of the game of golf - golf goals, history of golf, professional golf, golf instruction, golf facts, etc.
- Golf etiquette, rules, and penalties - from the first code of rules to modern regulations
- Golf equipment - golf balls, golf clubs, golf bags, tees, golf carts, clothing, and additional equipment
- The game of golf from A to Z - how a game is played, from start to finish
- Golf strokes and putting - golf strokes types, science behind golf swings, putting
- Types of games and scoring - match and stroke play, par and general scoring, handicap
- And much more