Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The best and most unique France travel guide.
France is the world's most visited tourist destination and one of Europe’s largest countries. France is famous for its beautiful cities and regions, stunning coastline and beaches, sunny weather, and crystal-clear sea. This dazzling country is undeniably romantic. From the sun-soaked beaches to the rolling vineyards, France has it all. The country offers distinct experiences that will entice any visitor. France has 22 metropolitan regions and five overseas regions, which can be grouped into seven different regions: Île-de-France, Northern France, Northeastern France, Great West, Central France, Southwestern France, and Southeastern France.
Let this audiobook guide you to the many places you must see in France to not let your once-in-a-lifetime trip go to waste. This audiobook is filled with suggested places to stay, from budget to luxurious places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced firsthand and are all highly recommended to tourists. Experience a whole new world when you come and visit France.
In this total guide, you will find:
- Areas covered: history lessons/best museums/surfing/adventure/off-road trips/wildlife spotting/France neighborhood/medical tourism/learn French in France/cooking and drinking/accommodation/staying safe/music/festivities
- General information of each area
- Area transportation (how to get around, i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (best sights to see, off the beaten path)
- Best shopping (where the major shopping districts are and what they are known for)
- Bargain alternatives (where the locals shop to avoid the high-tourist crowds)
- Things to do (recreation outdoor, indoor, events, and festivals)
- Local food specialties
- Farmer's and fish (meat) markets (locations, dates, and times of various markets)
- Language, political, and etiquette considerations (what the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals. Type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal considerations (typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods, or is known for heavy weather)
- Comfort services (massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential services (embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area-specific discounts and coupons
So, purchase now this total guide and start traveling as you listen!