Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Foraging Guide: 3 Books in 1
- Identifying and Locating Regional Edible Wild Plants and Mushrooms + Harvesting and Storing Edible Wild Plants in Different Seasons + Preparing Flavorful Foods
- Lu par : Helpful Matthew
- Durée : 10 h et 35 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 22,40 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
This audiobook includes these three books:
- Identifying and Locating Regional Edible Wild Plants and Mushrooms
- Harvesting and Storing Edible Wild Plants in Different Seasons
- Preparing Flavorful Foods from Specific Parts of Edible Wild Plants
You will learn:
- The benefits of eating wild plants
- Various edible wild plants that grow in summer, spring, autumn, and winter
- The parts of the plants that are edible and ways in which they can be prepared or consumed
- Tools to use for foraging
- Recipes to prepare healthy food using these plants and any other edibles you might forage for.
What makes a good forager?
It is his ability to identify and locate the edible wild plants in his vicinity.
However, with over 80,000 edible species, this feat can be daunting at times. Yet, it is essential that any forager, whether a beginner or not, know his plants and mushrooms.
The solution to this problem is simple, though. All any forager needs is this book to refer to when trying to identify edible wild plants and mushrooms in his region. We have identified, explained, and located 50 edible wild plants that a forager can find in his explorations.
So, the question is, are you ready for the foraging revolution?
The hunting and gathering era is coming back, and you don't want to be left out. The knowledge of how to forage is something that everyone needs to have at this time.
There is a need to have all the necessary tools in your arsenal. There are several sources where you can get this information from, but none will be as reliable as a book on the topic. You need a book like this one that you can trust to give you adequately researched and proven info.
So, buy the audiobook, start listening, and let’s get started - today!