This book includes four amazing guides.
With the rise of online shopping, the high-level of investment and competition involved in brick-and-mortar store is becoming a worry of the past for small business entrepreneurs. The entire world is your market, and there's room for you to earn a great living providing customers with excellent products.
- How to conduct market research for products and niche ideas
- How to open your own dedicated niche store through Shopify, and how to turn your Shopify store into an attractive website that draws in traffic
- How to raise some capital to help get your new business off the ground the right way
- How to find suppliers and source products for dropshipping, wholesale, private label, retail arbitrage, and other methods
- How to market your business
- Shipping solutions, including streamlining the process with fulfillment services
- Integrating your Shopify store and products into Amazon for additional sales in the world's leading marketplace
- Using Oberlo to setup a dropshipping store that requires almost no investment
- How to hire help without hiring a full-time employee to streamline the Shopify and ecommerce process, making it possible to free up your time to enjoy your profits or continue working on the business in other way
Taking the leap into running your own business isn't as scary as it used to be. There have been thousands upon thousands of success stories, and if you are willing to put in the work, you can become one of those stories that inspire others to take their financial situation into their own hands.
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
Really recommend listening this book
This is perfect for starters like me. I really need a low capital business and I don't know where to invest my money. But now I have a lot of ways to earn more with the help of patience and this book.
Incredibly well written and thorough. Overview and detailed info out must know if you are considering ecommerce for immediate and long term success. Definitely will read again and use as a frequent reference moving forward.