Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Easy Peasy Potty Training
- The Busy Parents' Guide to Toilet Training with Less Stress and Less Mess
- Lu par : Kathleen Li
- Durée : 3 h et 9 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you want your child to be toilet trained quickly and easily but have no clue where to start and are worried that it could all go wrong?
Or, have you started potty training your toddler, and it's all turned to custard so you desperately need some solutions?
This audiobook is a simple-to-follow, step-by-step process to toilet train your child. It answers your burning questions, busts myths and misconceptions, and tells you what to do if there are mishaps, problems, or hiccups. All the tools and techniques you will need for toilet training your toddler are right here.
The thought of potty training stresses most parents out. It's a topic that:
- You may know very little about
- What you do know sounds difficult, messy, and full of conflicting messages
The concept for this book came about when I started potty training my son. I read a lot of books and articles, searched all over the internet, and even took a course on potty training. But surprisingly, I could not find one relatively short, clear, gimmick-free guide to potty training. This is the book I wish I had when I was potty training my child.
In the course of writing this book, I surveyed dozens of other parents who have toilet trained their children. You not only get to avoid all the mistakes we have made, but will have answers on hand for any issues that arise.
Follow the short, chunked chapters in Easy Peasy Potty Training to:
- Help you make decisions such as whether to start on a potty or the toilet
- Get a comprehensive shopping list for all your potty training needs
- Give you lots of tips on preparation tasks to make toilet training go smoothly
- Provide a simple three-stage approach to potty training
- Find out what actions to take when accidents happen
- Have the best transition to no diapers at nighttime