Tom Hopkins began his selling career in the field of real estate. He failed miserably at first. But eventually, through determination and education, he became one of the top real-estate agents in the country. His record of selling 365 homes in a single year still stands today. Do you want to know how he did it? Master his strategies.
Topics covered in this audio program include:
- Innovative ideas for finding and reaching out to potential clients for both listings and sales
- Strategies for turning that voice on the phone or email request for information into flesh-and-blood meetings with potential clients
- How to get your potential clients talking and telling you exactly what it will take for you to get their listing or to sell them a property
- Learning to expect and love it when potential clients object
- Learning to spot even the most subtle clues buyers give when they are ready to go ahead.
The average client will stall the sale five times before going ahead. How many closing strategies do you know? Tom will teach you nine proven-effective ones.
Depending on what's happening in your area, real estate can be the greatest or worst field to be in. Learn how to keep your attitude and enthusiasm for the business positive at all times!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.