Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Gain an upper hand in your career, even if you consider yourself less technologically advanced than others....
Do you dream of a life where you can give back to your community in a meaningful way?
Are you ready to commit yourself to something bigger than yourself--something that will, at the same time, earn you up to $100,000 a year or more?
Are you fascinated by the technology of today’s time and excited at the prospect of what the future may hold?
Times are changing, and they are doing so at a rate unknown by man. The average life expectancy has more than doubled in the last 100 years, and technological advancements in medicine have allowed us all to live more prosperous lives.
Likewise, scientific breakthroughs are now leading us into the depths of the oceans and out into the stars and beyond.
But what’s next?
Well, data-ism, also known as big data, is what's next. The most exciting part about this is that the field is so fresh and new, that anyone with a little drive and curiosity can become highly involved.
With the right tools and techniques, you can master data analytics in just minutes a day, setting yourself up for massive success all while becoming a key player in the future of humanity.
In Data Analytics for Beginners, you’ll discover:
- What data analytics is and how it can enhance every single aspect of your life
- The different types of data analytics and which one will best fit your unique skill set
- A detailed outlook upon the evolution of data and exactly why this future looks so bright
- Scientific insight into the philosophy of data-ism that will alter the way in which you perceive the world
- An introduction and overview of the basic skills you’ll need to know, empowering you towards further action
- Why data analytics is the future of business and what this could mean for your career
- How becoming a data analyst will allow you to work in any industry you’d like, and why this kind of freedom can't always be found elsewhere
…and so much more.
Becoming a data analyst isn’t just a job for the ridiculous overachiever or extremely intelligent individual. Anyone can become a data analyst (yes, even you) regardless of your starting point or skills in math and technology.
What the future will actually hold, we cannot say, but one thing is for certain: We’ll be collecting data along the entire way.
You couldn’t be facing a better opportunity to get in front of this movement than right now - your future in data analytics is just one click away....
If you’re ready to step boldly into the future of your dreams and give back to humanity in the most profound way possible, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now."
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Data Analytics For BeginnersMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Katharina Estel
leider ohne wirklichen Inhalt - reine Werbung
es gibt kaum Inhalt und der Autor wiederholt sich ca alle 5 min mit Lobpreisung des künftigen Jobs als Data Analyst