Votre titre Audible gratuit
Dark Psychology Secrets
- The Defense Guide Against Covert Emotional Manipulation: Outsmart, Disarm and Survive the Toxic Abuser in Your Life & Reclaim Power over Your Own Emotions
- Lu par : Emad Schannat
- Durée : 1 h et 7 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Développement personnel, relations et parentalité, Développement personnel
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Many of those closest around you are bending you to their will in one way or another (without you even noticing!)
- “I never said that.”
- “Don’t you remember?”
- “You take everything so personally.”
Are you constantly second-guessing your memory and sanity around some people?
If this is the case, then this book is for you....
Unmask the covert manipulator in your life, detect pathological mind games, and stop feeling emotionally drained all the time!
With an arsenal of pre-prepared sentences and statements at your disposal and the tips contained in this book, you will find yourself feeling far better equipped to deal with the next emotional predator that crosses your path!
Build a resilient mind, immune to master manipulators!
Research shows that prolonged emotional abuse can lead a victim to emotional suppression - repressing feelings and inhibiting emotional thoughts. Furthermore, emotional suppression is strongly associated with high levels of psychological distress and dissatisfaction.
- How manipulators have you wrapped around their fingers
- Personality traits associated with manipulative behavior
- Identify the behaviors most commonly associated with social string-pulling
- Spot potential weaknesses in your character that set you up for psychological manipulation (and what to do about it)
- Power tactics narcissists use to push their own agendas and justify their behavior
- Common phrases toxic people use to ignore or reject your feelings (“I never said that” and much more)
Jump into the driver’s seat of your own emotions and don’t let anyone else try to infiltrate your psyche!
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Dark Psychology SecretsNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Short and sweet
This is a short audio book that summarizes the physiological tactics people can use to manipulate and abuse others and how to identity and guard against them. This book is introductory. It doesn't provide a lot of details, examples of case studies. For a casual listener who is curious about the topic, I think it is sufficient. The narrator speaks clearly and has a nice voice, reminiscent of instructional voices we might hear in an airline safety video or a documentary. The tone is fittingly serious. I enjoyed listening to this audio book and learned a few things in a short amount of time.