Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Break Bad Habits Once and for All... and Replace Them with Good Habits!
When you really think about it, most of life is something we do out of habit. From the moment we wake up in the morning to the actions we take throughout the day - it's all habits! Because our habits dictate all the small details that make up our everyday lives, they also are directly related to the bigger issues in our lives, such as how much money we earn, the kind of person we marry or live with, our physical condition and health, and every other area of our lives.
It's only by breaking bad habits and replacing them with good habits that we can ultimately succeed in life and be the people we were truly meant to be.
Here's what you'll discover in Breaking Bad Habits:
- How to identify your bad habits and become aware of them. This is the first step toward getting rid of your bad habits
- There are bad habits and also good habits. I'll share how good habits will improve your life
- How to stop procrastinating and start getting more done
- The game plan to breaking your habit
- Strategies for successful habit formation
- How to keep track of your progress toward breaking your habit
- ...and much, much more.
Break your bad habits today... and form new habits creating a new you!
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Breaking Bad HabitsNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Truther V
Not as good as promised. Already know this stuff just from living for 50 plus years. Nothing new, no new ideas, just a repeat
- Marina and Bruce
The information is ok. reading is not good. I did not think is useful for me.