Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Don’t start dating again until you read this surprising truth about Borderline Personality Disorder
If you have trouble controlling your emotions....
Or buy things impulsively and turn to alcohol and drugs to make yourself feel better....
Or constantly bombard yourself with thoughts of hurting yourself.
If you experience any of these symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), know that you’re not alone.
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, close to 2.58 million adults suffer from BPD. And many more cases often go undiagnosed.
You might think there’s nothing you can do about BPD. That you’re stuck riding this emotional roller coaster for the rest of your life.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Once you understand the truth about BPD and why you feel the way you do...you can start to completely change the way you think about yourself and others.
So you never have to hit rock bottom again.
In Borderline Personality Disorder, you’ll discover:
- Why you don’t need medication to treat BPD - use this type of treatment instead
- Nine effective tactics for coping with silent BPD
- Eight simple techniques for improving the way you communicate with loved ones when your emotions are running high
- Four major mistakes to avoid when interacting with a friend or relative who has BPD — and what actions you should take instead to ease the situation
- The four types of borderline personality disorders and how they differ from one another
- Nine common criteria for diagnosing BPD - Do any of these signs describe you?
- And much more.
With Borderline Personality Disorder, you’ll gain a fuller understanding of your identity, and what you can do to overcome your inner conflicts.
Leave behind your insecurities and take back control of your life: scroll up, and click “buy” now.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Borderline Personality DisorderNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Zero help for BPD Sufferers
All it talks about are the benefits of therapy, but does not give any useful advice whatsoever.
- June Johnson
Good book but focused on extremes
Excellent insights into how BPD develops and what it's like to live with it. A chapter on coping with separating and how to cope with the attack that comes with it would have been helpful.