Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
How to harvest delicious honey in your backyard to give your flowers the boost they need?
"Bees," says your friend, casually. The bee colonies they started a couple of years ago have ensured fully pollinated plants and great harvests. This, not to mention the side business he started selling the honey and wax. They suggest you do it, too.
Few reasons to keep bees, including:
- Pollinating your other plants
- Improving harvests
- Harvesting honey, wax, and pollen
- Supporting the local ecosystem
In recent years, there has substantial growth in urban agriculture and homesteading. This includes beekeeping. Aside from the benefits of a better garden and outdoor activity, it helps the ecology and food supply.
The Food and Agriculture Organization predicts that if the trend continues, by 2035 the common honeybee might disappear. This means that at a macro-level these highly effective pollinators are needed more than ever.
Beekeeping is a meditative and relaxing activity. Handling bees with ease in full gear, you can't help but look like a rock star.
Here's a fraction of what you'll discover in Beekeeping for Beginners:
- Step by step instructions for setting up and cultivating your bee colonies
- Drones, workers, and queen, oh my! Understanding bee colony dynamics for a happy hive
- Gardening for bees - finding your bee's favorite plants for productive colonies
- A complete list of considerations and expectations to determine if beekeeping is for you
- Building your beehive with effective design and straightforward construction
- Protecting your hive from common threats and keeping them healthy
- How to find the necessary support to avoid costly mistakes
If you want to level up your garden and do something epic this year, buy this audiobook today.