Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
We live in a busy and increasingly stressful world. The pace and complexity of modern life is such that we often over-commit and over-extend ourselves. To cope with the increasing pressure, you have to constantly be on your toes. One rarely has time to stop and think about one's feelings or moods - instead, we just push on. Some cope better than others, and those of us who are prone to anxiety often struggle. In some countries, up to 30% of the population struggles with anxiety disorders.
This book will help you understand anxiety and overcome fear, worry, and anxiety attacks. By listening to this book, you'll learn:
- The symptoms and causes of anxiety
- The various types of anxiety disorders
- Self-help strategies to beat anxiety and fear
- How to manage anxiety at work, in public, and at home
- How to overcome negative thoughts and embrace positive thinking
- A variety of anxiety treatments, from counseling and therapy to pharmaceutical medications
Download your copy of Beating Anxiety now!