Votre titre Audible gratuit
Baby Sleep Training + Bedtime Stories for Kids
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Newborn and Toddler. Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Fall Asleep Easily Feeling Calm Through Strategies and Wonderful Tales!
- Lu par : Kayla Miller, Rose Davis, Emy Wiley, Judy Sullivan
- Durée : 15 h et 14 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Jeunesse, Roman et littérature
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you spend hours trying to get your baby to sleep? Do you dread the nap and evening routine, knowing what is to come? Would you like your baby to fall asleep quickly, on their own, and to sleep all night long?
And let me guess...you and your husband have trouble to fall asleep because of your crying baby?
Never again will you have to stand by helplessly while your little baby cries and cries.
Many babies are not naturally good sleepers, but they can be!
This practical guide provides important basic and advanced information that all parents should know regarding the nature of sleep and the development of normal sleep and body rhythms throughout childhood.
Many “guru’s” books available online talk about things like: “How your child's mind works” or “How the positive words can calm your baby”.
Let me tell you that...it doesn't work!
This audiobook is full of proven (personally) strategies that allows your child to feel calm and relaxed all nights.
We'll dive into modern newborn sleep training techniques, which include:
- What sleep training is
- Healthy sleep questionnaire
- How sleep training can improve your baby’s sleep habits
- Some of the best sleep-with-assistance plans
- How to choose the best sleep training option for your baby
- What happens if my baby keeps waking up at night?
If you are also looking for a series of bedtime stories to make your family evenings special, then the collection of bedtime stories for children in this audiobook will be the best choice you can do today.
Bedtimes are magical moments that children often remember their whole lives, and that is why this collection has been especially written and curated to make this special part of the day better for you, your child, and in fact for the whole family.
By listening to these stories with your child before sleep, you are helping build a nighttime routine in their life.
Not only are you helping them sleep, you are helping them develop a bedtime routine habit that could lead to a lifetime of healthy sleep habits and that is the foundation of a happy life!
Many studies have shown bedtime stories also help:
- Deepen the connection between parent and child and have fun at the end of every day!
- Rewire children’s brains to quicken their mastery of language
- Supercharge creativity and expand imagination to incredible heights
- Improve concentration and focus levels
- And much more!
If that sounds like something you want for your child, buy this audiobook now, and let your kid relax and enjoy a good night’s sleep full of beautiful dreams.