Votre titre Audible gratuit
Anxiety in Relationships
- Amanda Lynn’s Love Therapy. The Couples Therapy for Attachment Disorder, Jealousy, Conflicts and Separation Anxiety Which Ruins Stable, Long Distance and New Relationships
- Lu par : Amanda Lynn
- Durée : 4 h et 25 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Santé et bien-être, Psychologie et psychiatrie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
You think you're doing the right thing, in complete good faith, but you're actually making things worse.
When you experience anxiety in your relationships, Amanda Lynn’s love therapy is what you need. You need to understand exactly what's behind your anxiety, analytically dissecting all aspects of it step-by-step and finally finding the right path to get out of it for good and take back control of your life.
Amanda Lynn is a psychotherapist who has helped hundreds of people like you live their relationships in a peaceful way. Amanda Lynn's love therapy works!
Listening to this book, you'll realize how, up to this point, you've allowed your anxiety to ruin your relationship, but you'll also find all the solutions to fix it. The most important therapy sessions in this book are:
- Anxiety in Stable, Long Distance, and New Relationships (Including Dating)
- How Anxious Attachment Affects Your Relationships
- Anxiety After Infidelity
- The Strong Impact of Emotional and Sexual Intimacy on Your Relationship
- How to Manage Your Partner's Anxiety
- How to Understand When You Finally Return to "Normal Anxiety"
Don't try to do things your own way: making decisions based on your own instincts or implementing actions and behaviors based on the advice of friends and family will never bring good results. Trust the experience of Amanda Lynn and her successful love therapy!