Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
According to our national survey 57 percent of adults in the United States alone suffer from nighttime overeating.
That's over one hundred million people!
If you're among the majority of adults who routinely blow their diet after 7 pm, this audiobook by Dr. Glenn Livingston (internationally renowned psychologist with 500,000+ readers of his books on overcoming overeating, and former food industry insider) and Sergeant Yoav Ezer (Dr. Livingston's business partner, CEO of his company, and more importantly a former nighttime binge eater who lost 90 pounds and played a pivotal role in helping Dr. Livingston formulate the method to end nighttime overeating) is just what you've been waiting for:
- Discover one simple thing you can do when you have seemingly irresistible cravings.
- The latest research findings on what causes nighttime food indulgences, and what works to stop them!
- Leverage the very specific protocol Dr. Livingston arrived at working with hundreds of clients.
- Understand why you won't need to feel deprived, but rather make food more satisfying.
- Get 19 delicious, whole food, craving killer recipes!
- Use vampire movies and myths (like Dracula) to restore confidence in your ability to stick to your diet in the evening.
- See how to make a major dent in your nighttime eating problem in only ten days! (Less than two weeks from this very moment if you listen to the audiobook tonight.)
Together, Sergeant Ezer and Dr. Livingston have built a company that's helped literally tens of thousands of clients and readers with their food issues. Get their best advice to put your diet-destroying, confidence-sapping nighttime overeating problem behind you fast!
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de An End to Nighttime OvereatingNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Amazon Customer
humorously written and well worth a read.
I have purchased all of his books and I enjoyed this book a lot! I felt it had new tips from his other books but then every book he writes has so much insight. Glenn Livingston tells the TRUTH about overeating- some people have a hard time with that and want to nurture their "inner child". But where has THAT gotten them? Glenn separates the desire to binge away from who you are as a person with wit and humor but not silliness. I love this book!
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
If it were that easy...
Over simplified attempt at behavioral change. I found a reputable therapist who is actually making a difference.