Agile project management just got easier!
In this class you will be given a complete overview of Agile principles and practices used to deliver projects.
I know you will get value from this class, as it gives you a complete introduction to Agile. I then walk you step-by-step through the differences between Agile and traditional methods. In today's fast-paced world, I feel that Agile methods are crucial for improving your effectiveness whether you are a business owner, product owner, development team, service team, or service-oriented team. Along the way I give you plenty of examples and give you best practices for being an Agile practitioner.
In this class you will learn:
- A complete overview of Agile including the popular principles of scrum and XP.
- What is Agile and how it is different from traditional project delivery methods
- Tools usually used by Agile teams and how they help you to deliver
- Key principles and practices to use when carrying out the role of an Agile practitioner
- How to continuously improve your product
- Concise techniques for improving your skills as an Agile practitioner
So let's get started and let me teach you what it takes to be an Agile practitioner.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Agile
This book gave a quick overview of Agile and complementary methodologies.
It gave just the right level of detail for someone partially new to the Agile Principals and just enough information to research the other components. I had read SCRUM, by Jeff Sutherland prior.
I work in the Software Industry and I felt this gave me a better top level view of the Agile concept, how it interacts with SCRUM and some of the other methodology. After reading I feel more confident in speaking with my coworker and leadership. I also feel I received new creditable leads and a better prioritization of I should investigate the other methodologies in more depth.