Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
A lot of people don’t understand acupuncture. Will that be you?
Pressure points to heal? Sounds like an oriental myth, doesn’t it? Well, it’s real. It’s more real than anything else. Those wise men in the East knew what they were doing. And the movement has slowly come to the West, too.
Did you know acupuncture can increase fertility, reduce headaches, help break free from addiction, fight depression, and help you lose weight? And those are only a few of the amazing effects this ancient therapy has caused.
In this audiobook, you will learn everything you must know to begin understanding what to do or what to ask of your therapist. Acupuncture can change your life. Don’t underestimate this. Thousands have tried it and have become happier and healthier because of it.
You will learn more about:
- The best things you can do with acupuncture that will help you live a better life.
- Pain management, weight loss, migraine alleviation, and more benefits.
- All the basics, therapy techniques, and supplies you need to get started.
- The most important safety measures and the risks you need to know about.
- The difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean traditional acupuncture - there really is a difference. You’d be surprised.
- The three phases of acupuncture therapy explained.
- Crazy myths you may have heard about acupuncture that actually aren’t true at all.
- How acupuncture integrates with the diet and nutrition you maintain.
If you are ready to become more energetic, healthier, and in a better mood every day, then acupuncture may the thing for you. Find out what this can do and how to make sure it has the effects you want by becoming an expert at it and avoid costly mistakes.
Add this audiobook to your cart. You will be amazed.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de AcupunctureNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- michelle c.
This book is particularly helpful to those who are considering acupuncture for the first time and would like background information. In addition as an acupuncture student I was able to learn some valuable information. Well done