Instantly discover what's really going on around you!
Know the truth before you ever hear a word!
Approximately 80% of communication is expressed nonverbally. When you know how to unlock the secrets of people's nonverbal cues, you'll always have the upper hand in any situation.
In The Power of Body Language, former FBI counterintelligence officer and recognized global expert on nonverbal behavior Joe Navarro teaches you how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for revealing behaviors. You will discover:
- How the subconscious limbic system drives all body language.
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings.
- What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake reveal about moods and motives.
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments.
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust and communicate authority.
- Why things taught about nonverbals in the '70s and '80s are incorrect.
- And more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2009 Joe Navarro (P)2009 Nightingale Conant