In this remarkable program, The Power of Chi: Applying Far Eastern Insights for Effortless Living, Robert Pino reveals those secrets, explains them, and fine-tunes them for use in the world we live in today. Robert has devoted years to studying the wisdom traditions of the Far East, including many forms of martial arts and the philosophical teachings of Buddhism and Taoism. At the same time, he's built a successful career as an author, corporate consultant, and management coach. Drawing on his unique background in the spiritual underpinnings of success and personal fulfillment, Robert identifies specific principles for connecting with chi and the dramatic transformation it can bring. What's more, he links these principles with specific strategies and tactics for applying them every day. The Wisdom of Chi isn't a history lesson or a philosophy seminar. It's a clear-cut program for getting everything you want and deserve, with the basic energy of the universe as your personal power source! Over the course of these 12 highly informative sessions, you'll learn:
- What chi really is - and why it has always been understood by great thinkers and achievers.
- How to recognize your unique mission in life - and how chi can let you turn your mission into a reality.
- The role of chi in bringing body, mind, and spirit into perfect alignment.
- What time really is and isn't - and how chi makes time work for you rather than against you.
- The differences between chance and personal destiny - and the power of chi to bridge that gap.
- How the energy of chi can carry you beyond self-created boundaries that limit so many people.
- How to share the energy of chi with other.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©1995 Robert Pino (P)1995 Nightingale Conant