Written in the ancient language of Sanskrit, the Bhagavad-Gita is a compelling epic poem that holds within it all of the answers to the questions that have baffled humankind since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so well into the future.
Through powerful interpretation, storytelling, and the personal insights that he has experienced throughout his own life, Steven sheds great light on the many layers of teachings that are presented in this short yet sometimes perplexing text. He then provides you with practical tools and applications with which you can apply the wisdom of the Gita to your own life.
Some of the insights that you will gain as you integrate this program into your life are how to:
- See beyond the illusions that you have created - the limited beliefs that you have about yourself, your life, and the lives of those around you.
- Create more balance in your life, and experience it with a greater sense of fullness, strength, and joy.
- Stretch yourself beyond your current perceptions of life and death, and uncover the infinite spiritual being that you really are.
- Take action in your life and surrender to the outcome, feeling the true bliss that comes with experiencing the present moment to its fullest.
- Come to peace with your own mortality, find effective ways to quell your anxieties, and gain greater compassion for yourself and others in your life.
- Quiet your mind, and experience the joys and pains of life fully and without being harmed, all the while experiencing peace within any given challenge that you are faced with.
- Uncover your hidden fears, and experience them as your allies as you work with them to attain true contentment in your life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2002 Steven Hartman (P)2002 Nightingale Conant